The business model for our practice requires that we get paid at the time of service. We accept checks, cash, and credit cards.
- Your payment is due at the time of service.
- Coggins results will not be released if there is a balance on the account.
- Unless we have other arrangements, a demand for payment letter will be sent to you if your bill is not paid within 30 days from the date of service. A collection fee of $35 will be added to your bill to cover the costs beginning the collection process.
- After 30 days, interest will begin to accrue on your account at the rate of 25% per year, compounded annually, until the bill is paid.
- Costs of collecting outstanding invoices will be added to the account, and remedy will be pursued via small claims court.
- Bounced checks will incur a $25 fee.
Please make checks payable to:
HorseCare Veterinary Services, PLLC